We have the Club's AGM tomorrow, at 7.30. The is agenda below.
Also to note, before the AGM, there is a Special General Meeting at 7pm to agree new roles for the Management Committee, which will require a change to the constitution.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Approval of Minutes from Previous meeting (AGM)
- Financial Report and Approval of Accounts
- Election of Auditor
- Management Committee Reports
- Election of Officers of the Club (nominations of candidates for election have been made in writing to the Secretary at least 14 days in advance of the Annual General Meeting date. Nominations may be made only by Full Members and must be seconded by another Full Member)
- To approve the procedure by which Captains of senior teams are elected.
- To review the Club’s subscription rates , as proposed by the Management Committee, and agree them for the forthcoming year.
- Any other business
- Alan Laycock Trophy - Club Person of the Year